Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Birthdays & Balloons

                  

I have a lot of family and friends with upcoming birthdays and I'm making cards for everyone! I know people love to get a special card and if you can hand make it I think they love it even more. I know I do!

I've got several ready to get in the mail, but I wanted to show you this really cute one that I made with a hand held balloon punch before I put it in the mailbox!
 The punch has a small balloon and a large
one for a variety of bouquet fun! With the accompanying stamp set that includes
stamps of balloons, strings and textures
you just can't go wrong.

I had a lot of fun and it really didn't take me very long. Of course I had to use those sweet Stampin' dimensionals and POP a couple balloons off the page!! I LOVE how the paper and stamp ink matches from series to series. Just one of those lovely details that truly warms my heart..

What do you think? Would you enjoy receiving one of these adorable birthday balloon cards?


You can find the paper, punch and stamps I used at my store:
Balloon Bouquet Punch
Balloon Celebration Photopolymer Stamp set
Calypso Coral Cardstock
Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack

I hope you get the chance to make a few special cards. Just let me know if you have any questions!

Have a great day, y'all!

Hugs, Joann





No comments:

Post a Comment